Hosting a Help Desk at your site is a great way to deliver customer services. It serves as a central point for managing sales inquiries and technical customer support.
Help Desk comes with an issue-tracking system, which allows your customers to track their requests on the Web. It also enables you to analyze common issues and to prevent them from recurring. Now, customer support is not always about fixing problems. Many of them are seeking additional information about your products and services. Help Desk can help you generate more sales from these people.
Some of your new customers may also want to test your responsiveness before making a purchase. Help Desk sends a positive message and will persuade them to do business with you.
What you can do:
• Run an online customer support system
• Allow users to submit help request at anytime, anywhere
• Get notified of new tickets by email or text message
• Reply to requestors via emails and postings on the Web
• Allow file attachment to facilitate the communication process
• Keep track of all messages related to a specific issue
• Use scripted messages for quicker reply to common issues
• Charge users for custom work via a payment plan
• Track job status to maximize productivity
• Set various Help Desk properties with ease
• Enable/disable notification options for ticket action
• Prevent automated form spamming with Captcha codes
• Performe selective or full database backup and restore
• Designed to save time and boost sales
• Customize frontend text and language