Do you need to hire employees, contractors, interns, and/or part-time help to work in your business from time to time? If so, then you can use Job Board to manage the entire recruiting process. Start with posting your current openings in Job Board. This allows potential candidates to view and apply for the jobs they want. They can then submit their resumes to you online and get them tracked in the Admin area. The candidates are treated as members in Job Board. This means you capture their profile information in the same way as it's done in other modules of Miniweb 2.0. You can easily contact them for interviews and followup. Job Board works well for multiple Admin users. Each of them can log in and do their own job postings and tracking of the responses.
What you can do:
• Display job postings on your site like a corporation
• Allow candidates to apply to each job after viewing it
• Group jobs under different categories
• Search jobs easily in a common search box
• Broadcast your jobs via RSS feed
• Manage job postings with simple point-and-click actions
• Manage job categories easily before and after job postings
• Back up and restore the entire database or specific tables
• Designed to attract top talent to your organization!
• Customize frontend text and language