As Web 2.0 sites such as Flickr and YouTube grow in popularity, multimedia is no longer a luxury but a necessity for attracting and keeping a key percentage of your site traffic. For example, photos and video add-ons can be used to dramatize the functionality of a product or service. They are so much better in getting your information across to your site users. If a picture is worth 1,000 words, then a multimedia is worth a million words. Media Album is one of the best multimedia publishing applications on the Web. It comes with powerful publishing features that do the job for you in a fun way.
If you want to solicit user contribution, the default membership program acts as a management tool. You can easily approve or reject a submission from a member.
What you can do:
• Publish photos, audios, and videos on your site
• Create detailed description for each listing
• Generate slide show for photo display
• Enable thumbnail for image browsing on the homepage
• Allow users to rate media and post comments
• Allow users to submit their own multimedia files
• Notify you of new submission via email or text message
• Able to search database for easier content management
• Create multiple categories for organizing your media files
• Use bulk upload to speed up the publishing process
• Broadcast your media contents via RSS feed
• Perform selective or full database backup and restore
• Customize frontend text and language