Making any change on your Web site requires some knowledge in HTML, javacripts, and Web hosting. Most site owners find this task quite challenging. They end up asking their Web designers for help. But unfortunately, it's not a good solution because Web designers are often tied up with other projects and cannot deal with site changes quickly.
Site Builder is specifically designed to address this challenge. It enables you to create and manage all your Web pages directly on the Web. For example, you can edit body text, change photos, and create new Web pages on your site by simply logging into the Admin area. Now, if you don't already have a Web site, you can use Site Builder to jump start a new one. All you need is a Web page template for integrating with Site Builder. From there, everything can be done in Site Builder's html editor. What you see is what you get!
What you can do:
• Add, delete, and edit Web pages on your Web site easily
• Manage rotating banners anywhere on the pages
• Create scrolling bar with text and images
• Change body text and photos with a HTML Editor
• Display a search box for each of your Web pages
• Link to internal and external pages
• Allow site menu to be displayed vertically or horizontally
• Sort Web pages and order them according to your liking
• Back up and restore the entire database or specific tables
• Use it to manage other Miniweb 2.0 modules
• Add Adsense code to the left menu or right body content
• Customize frontend text and language