Classified ads appeal to a mass audience because they provide a marketplace for buying and selling things on the Internet. Sellers can post their ads for free or for a small fee. Buyers, on the other hand, can find bargains and speciality items that are not available elsewhere. Commonly listed items include used goods, housing, jobs, personal ads, repair services, training classes, etc. Classifed ads work especially well with a geography-specific audience. They allow buyers and sellers to meet for various opportunities. Miniweb 2.0 Classified Ads is designed for this purpose. You can now host your own classified ads service and allow your site users to trade with each other.
Miniweb 2.0 Classified Ads is also great for a site dedicated to classified ads service. It comes with an integrated membership platform that provides free and paid membership packages. Payment can be made via 2Checkout, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, and/or Paypal. Ad postings can be done with or without approval. Either way, it has excellent spam and bad words controls, in addition to the many powerful features as listed below.
What you can do:
• Display Craigslist-like ads listings with easy navigation
• Allow buyers and sellers to communicate directly
• List each item with image, description, pricing, and others
• Charge a listing fee or let sellers do it for free
• Broadcast your ads contents via RSS feed
• Set the listings to require approval or auto-approve
• Notify Admin of any new posting via email or text message
• Allow site users to file complaints about inappropriate ads
• Manage postings with simple point-and-click actions
• Perform selective or full database backup and restore
• Customize frontend text and language