As the name implies, FAQ Manager is designed to help you mange frequently asked questions and answers on your Web site. Instead of answering to the same questions over and over again, FAQ Manager lets the site users help themselves by finding what they want in a knowledge base. This approach speeds up the communication process and enable you to free up resources needed to support it.
FAQ Manager uses a question and answer write-up format, which is the most popular way of putting together an FAQ. Of course, not every topic needs to be in the question format. You can also list the information in a subject and content format, or use a combination of both. For the site users, they can search by topics on a category list or by using keywords. If a pieice of desired information is not found in the FAQ knowledge base, you can direct them to your Help Desk or contact form for assistance.
What you can do:
• Create a user-friendly knowledge base on popuplar topics
• Organize the topics in Q&A or subject and content format
• Categorize the topics in a directory listing on the left menu
• Broadcast your FAQ contents via RSS and Atom
• Create an unlimited number of topics, subtopics, and listings
• Add, edit, and/or delete your FAQ content with ease
• Back up and restore the entire database or specific tables
• Customize frontend text and language