Web forms allow site users to submit information to you in an organized fashion. However, it's not the easiest thing to do if you are not familiar with HTML and coding. This is where Form Maker comes to the rescure. Designed for use by non-technical people, Form Maker gives you the power to create single-page and multi-page forms for capturing data submitted by site users. These forms can be used for any purpose: event registration, service quote, contact request, college application, and etc. Unlike many mailing forms which have limited data management features, Form Maker stores user data in messaging format and generates replies via autoresponders. Your form users can also attach files for more effective communcation when it's needed.
There is no limit to what you can do with Form Maker. You can create and use as many different types of forms on your site. Multiple Admins can log in to manage the messages for you. You can also receive email and text alerts or redirect the messages to other people.
What you can do:
• Create all kinds of Web forms for your site users
• Duplicate an existing form with just 1 click
• Apply multiple field types: textarea, radio button, etc.
• Add a credit card payment option to any form
• Custom define a thank-you message for each form
• Send an autoreply and followup email to each form user
• Allow multiple Admin users to manage form information
• Create forms with multiple pages
• Notify you of new submission via email or text message
• Copy form messages to selected users
• Delay form resubmission to prevent spamming
• Prevent automated form spamming with Captcha codes
• Link one or multiple forms to any page on your site
• Back up and restore the entire database or specific tables
• Customize frontend text and language