Visit any social networking site, and you will find Groups a popular feature for users. You can now do the same at your site by installing Miniweb 2.0 Groups module.
Groups allows your users to create their own communities on your Web site. Users with common interests can join the groups as members. They can post their ideas, thoughts, and comments about whatever they want. Users are more inclined to come back and use your site.
Admin moderation is minimum as the responsibilities are owned by the group owners. You still have the control over what postings should be allowed and can delete them whenever you want.
What you can do:
• Provide an aveneue for site users to interact with each other
• Enable your site users to build their own communities
• Let your site users build contents for your site
• Manage user contents easily via the Admin area
• Ban bad language and customize frontend text